May 2, 2012

Please Help! Last official search by the SBSD

From Gloria Denton (April's Mother)


I learned today that the SBSD will not fund anymore searches for my beautiful April.  They say that they do not have the resources.  This comes a week after my Lead Detective said she was getting a warrant to dig up the yard of a man who was a person of interest in 2004 after April first went missing.  The original detective failed to gain access back then and no one ever went back.

They have new information pointing the Sheriffs office to this location, but they do not have the funding and resources to do anything about it.  They want me to sit on my hands and wait for someone to "stumble up on her"!

So what I am begging from you all is to help me with three things:

A GPR
A backhoe and someone who knows how to operate it
10-20 volunteers to assist with the sifting and sorting

Please call me to coordinate at 479-774-2410
I still do not have internet access regularly, so please contact me via phone.


Please send any donations directly to the Kristen Foundation at:

2330 Bonnie Butler Way,
Charlotte, NC 28270

Thank you all in advance. Also, if the least you can do is forward this message I would be eternally grateful.  Any and all help is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment